Results For This User
An explanation of the table can be found at the bottom of this page.
The columns are:
- DIFF - The indicative difficulty level of the puzzle (a zero means that it hasn't yet been classified).
- SECS - The number of seconds that the user took to complete the puzzle.
- TAPS - The number of cog taps that the user took to complete the puzzle.
- PAUSE - The number of times that the user paused the timer during completion of the puzzle.
- UNDO - The number of times that the user used the Undo button during completion of the puzzle.
If you are viewing this page from a smart-phone with the Cogismo app loaded, then:
- The MENU button for the website is to the right of the Cogismo logo.
- You can press the + buttons to expand a row in the table.
- You can load a puzzle by clicking on its link.